The course is designed to build on the skills you will have acquired on the TMMi Professional course, by preparing students who want to gain the knowledge and practical skills required to go on and become a TMMi Assessor or Lead Assessor. We believe that both levels of the assessor should have the same level of knowledge so combined the required topics into one course.
Candidates wishing to participate in the TMMi Assessor course must possess the ISTQB Foundation Certificate and TMMi Professional Certificate.
TMMi Assessor Certificate is designed for:
- Test process improvers
- TMMi lead assessor or assessor
- Impending TMMi lead assessor or assessor
- Business stakeholders
- Programme/Project Test Managers
- Test Leads
- Test Analysts
- Test Consultants
The objectives of this course are to provide an understanding and practical training of how to run TMMi assessments and the analysis process through:
- An overview of TMMi as a refresher from the TMMi Professional course
- Introduction to the appropriate TMMi Foundation documentation
- Training on the Experimentus TMMi Assessment tool
- The setting up of assessments including preparation and planning
- How to run assessments including interview techniques
- The review and assessment of artefacts
- The final scoring of the assessment and reporting back to your organisation/sponsor
- Preparation of assessment documentation required by the TMMi Foundation for formal assessments
What you will get? (Learning Outcomes):
Students will be provided with the following:
- Training on how to undertake TMMi assessments using the accredited Experimentus method, from planning through to delivery of the final report
- Training on how to use the Experimentus TMMi assessment tool. The tool is provided to all students for the duration of the course.
- Ability to analyse and present back the results to your organisation/sponsor.
The course is a mixture of eLearning, practical exercises, use of the assessment tool and discussions with a TMMi Lead Assessor to help prepare attendees to deliver TMMi assessments with confidence.
No separate exam is required to be an Assessor after obtaining the TMMi Professional Certificate, although we will provide a certificate of completion to allow you to apply to the TMMi Foundation to become an accredited assessor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.