The technology of the World Wide Web and Client/Server is witnessing extraordinary growth across the globe. The increasing use of the technologies in the different industries is making the companies to integrate the critical applications with the use of Web or C/S technologies. The increasing complexity level of such applications makes testing more challenging in terms of performance.
The performance of a system is mainly dependent on the load handling capacity during peak times in varying conditions. Performance testing can be performed in the simulated environment through the use of performance testing tools. As the system performance depends on a number of parameters, it needs to be tested at different stress levels. This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge about the ways to conduct the Web application and C/S testing. The course also includes a case study that will offer you a better understanding of the concepts and implementation tactics.
Participants will learn:
- Learn the significance of architecture, planning and user perception in performance testing.
- Learn about the different issues that arise in test analysis and execution.
- Learn that functionality does not matter when performance goal is achieved.
- Learn the ways to build a performance test strategy to test the C/S as well as Web applications.
- Learn the importance of workload and benchmark for performance testing.
Performance in general (both C/S and Web)
- What is Performance Testing?
- Need for Performance testing
- Variation of Performance Testing
Understanding of Issues in Performance Testing
- Quality characteristics for C/S and Web
- C/S business model
- C/S technology and its variation
- Characteristics of C/S architecture
- Web Architecture
- Peculiarities of C/S and Web applications
Get Ready for Performance Testing
- How to Build a Strategy for Performance testing of both C/S and Web applications
- Design issues
- Standards (both C/S and Web)
- A case study discussion
- Test Plan
- Test Environment
- Test Data
- Test Scheduling
- Issues in Test execution
- Analysis of test results and guidelines
- Issues in Performance testing
The course was written by IIST and is licensed for sale by Expertley.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.