This course is for individuals who desire to understand the very basics of software testing. In this course, you will gain proficiency in the fundamental vocabularies of software testing and the essential tools and techniques. This online course will help you prepare better for the CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation Level) exam.
The course was written by RBCS and is licensed for sale by Expertley.
This course is specially designed for the testers, test engineers, test managers, test analysts, test consultants, developers, business analysts, project managers, and quality managers. This course is also intended for all other individuals having an interest in the testing domain.
This course does not have any prerequisites.
What you will get? (Learning Outcomes):
Add this to your shopping cart now. This e-learning course includes:
- Unlimited access to the e-learning course for three months.
- A set of nearly 600 slides in PowerPoint that includes all the topics to be covered.
- Three sample mock exams of the Foundation Level to familiarize the aspirants with the actual exam pattern.
- Software Testing Standards.
- The syllabus is in line with the ISTQB Foundation Level.
- The latest glossary of the software testing terms produced by the ISTQB members.
- Solutions to the exercises in the course.
- Samples of exam questions of the Test Engineering Foundation will be provided throughout the course.
- Source documents for the exercises in the course.
- Certificate of Course Completion (Useful for the purpose of employer reimbursement).
The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Review of the important techniques of test design with lectures as well as exercises.
- Presentation of the testing process in theory as well as hands-on exercises, which are followed by an example project that includes tracking of the test results and its presentation.
- The method of successful testing and a number of issues that the individual testers, as well as the entire testing department, may come across.
- Creation of an ideal test environment and also includes test automation along with the lifecycles of system development and their impact on testing.
RBCS received accreditation for this course from (accrediting body).
Login instructions to be emailed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.