- 1 Web Site or 1 Mobile app
- 70 Scripts max
- 50000 -100K max concurrent users load
- Performance testing
- Scalability/Load Testing
- Benchmark Testing
- WAN/Bandwidth/Throttle Test
- Three round of Test cycle
- Load Testing Framework implementation
- Details Level load Test Plan Design
- Load Testing strategy design
- Load Test Scenario & Detailed Test Cases Design
- Completion Test Execution Reports with Metrics
- DB /App server monitoring and analysis
- Daily updates & report
- Demo with project stockholders
- Implemented Framework code
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.