The Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi) Professional qualification has been developed for anyone involved in using or wanting to use the TMMi model. The course has been developed to meet the requirements of the TMMi Professional Syllabus and prepare students for the TMMi Professional exam. The successful completion of the exam is a prerequisite to becoming a TMMi lead assessor or assessor.
This course builds upon the principles and terminology taught in the ISTQB syllabus, so an ISTQB certification is recommended but not necessary.
TMMi Professional is designed for:
- Test process improvers
- TMMi lead assessor or assessor
- Impending TMMi lead assessor or assessor
- Business stakeholders
- Programme/Project Test Managers
- Test Leads
- Test Analysts
- Test Consultants
- Detailed understanding of the TMMi model and its origins
- Detailed understanding of the TMMi process areas
- Understanding of the different assessment approaches
- Information enabling you to explain the importance of test process improvement to management
- Understanding of the model to provide guidance and advice on a project when using TMMi as a basis for test process improvement
- Awareness of the relationship to CMMI
- To provide you with the skills to act as a co-assessor on informal assessments
- Detailed understanding of the process improvement model IDEAL
- Prepare you for the TMMi Professional exam
What you will get? (Learning Outcomes):
- A detailed understanding of the structure and content of the TMMi model, including the Process Areas, Goals and Practices for each level
- An opportunity to sit the TMMi Professional exam
- The course will be a mixture of self-learning material and interactive self-assessment quizzes to help attendees understand the TMMi Model in detail and prepare them for the exam
The exam is 60 minutes (if the candidate's native language is not the same as the exam language 75 minutes is allowed) made up of 40 multiple-choice questions. Each correct answer is worth 1 point and a score of at least 65% (26 points or more).
The online course does not include the exam. This can be taken via Person Vue at a facility near you or as a remote proctored examination.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.