There is a huge difference between agile testing and traditional software testing projects. The foundation syllabus is designed for the professional testers and the entire testing team to prepare for the certifications efficiently. ISTQB foundation level extension agile tester certification course offers an opportunity to the testers and the testing team to enhance their knowledge of software testing in the agile environment. In this course, the test managers and testers can gain a good understanding of the agile testing fundamentals and ensure the success of the projects.
The course was written by RBCS and is licensed for sale by Expertley.
This course is intended for the test analysts, test managers, developers, test engineers, testers, test consultants, quality managers, project managers, and business analysts. Individuals interested in the testing field can also take up this course.
This course requires the individuals interested in the ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Level Extension exam to be CTFL Certified.
The course objective mainly includes the following:
- Apply the appropriate techniques and test methods
- Support and assist the agile test team in the activities related to test planning
- Assist in the process of test automation
- Work efficiently with the agile testing team within the agile environment
- Adapt the already existing knowledge, experience, and best testing practices to the agile projects
- Collaborate with the agile team members and share valuable information
- Collaborate with the agile team having prior knowledge about agile practices and principles
- Assist the business stakeholders in defining user stories and the acceptance criteria that are testable and understandable
- Unlimited access to the course for three months
- A complete set of nearly 200 slides in PowerPoint including all the topics that are to be covered
- A mock exam that gives the Foundation Level exam review to the individuals
- Sample Questions of the Agile Tester Foundation exam will be provided throughout the course
- Solutions for the course exercises
- A mock exam in order to evaluate the readiness of the aspirants for the exam of ISTQB Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester
- Source Documents of project for the Course Exercises
- Certificate of Course completion (Useful for the employer reimbursement)
- The examination fee is not included in the course.
The exam fee is not included in the course.
This course was accredited by the ASTQB of July 2014.
RBCS received accreditation for this course from (accrediting body).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.