This course will provide the test managers and testers with an in-depth understanding of the testing fundamentals essential for mobile projects.
This course is specially designed for test engineers, developers, test managers, test analysts, testers, business analysts, test consultants, project managers, and quality managers. The course is also intended for all the individuals interested in the field of testing.
RBCS received accreditation for this course from (accrediting body).
This course does not have any pre-requisite.
The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Identify the potential challenges faced by the mobile application testers and mitigate them.
- Identify the non-functional testing areas and prepare the tests for those areas.
- Employ the cloud, stimulators, and emulators effectively.
- Plan, design, and also implement the right test cases for different mobile applications.
- Understand the difference between the various types of mobile applications and select the right techniques, tools, and approaches to test the applications.
- Participate in the analysis and selection of tool for successfully carrying out the mobile application testing.
- Identify the quality characteristic of mobile application and find the right testing approach to address the characteristics.
- Participate in proper tool selection, building maintainability, and other planning activities.
- Work with the other team members for risk assessment and identification and effective implementation of testing solutions to mitigate the risks.
The course was written by RBCS and is licensed for sale by Expertley.
What you will get? (Learning Outcomes):
- Unlimited access to the course for three months.
- A unique set of about 200 PowerPoint slides which covers all the topics that need to be addressed.
- A mock exam to offer the students a better view of the Foundation Level exam
- Sample Exam Questions of the Mobile Tester Foundation will be provided throughout course
- Exercise solutions
- A mock exam to evaluate the readiness of the participant for the exam of ASTQB Certified Mobile Tester
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Course completion certificate (Useful for employer reimbursement)
The exam fee is not included with the tuition. We suggest that attendees hold the ISTQB Foundation Level certificate, especially if they intend to take the ASTQB Mobile Tester exam, but non-certificate holders can benefit from the course and take the exam.
This course was accredited by the ASTQB of January 2016. The course follows the ASTQB Mobile Tester Syllabus 2015.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.