A high degree of precision of the test cases is what the professional test analysts look for. High-quality specifications and test designs lead to an increase in the precision of test cases. Accuracy of the test cases is the key to an effective and efficient testing process. This course will enable the test analysts to define and perform all the tasks necessary to meet the technical requirements of the test strategy.
ISTQB certified tester advanced technical test analyst course aims at providing the technical test analysts with a complete overview of the techniques and methods for the specification of the software test, depending upon the white-box tests and black-box tests of the system. The white box test will include the structure and implementation, and the black box test involves the design and requirements.
Completing the istqb advanced test analyst course will equip the test analysts with the ability to select the appropriate techniques and apply them for the derivation of the test case as well as dynamic analysis. You will also get to learn about the non-functional techniques of testing like performance testing, reliability testing, stress and load testing, and portability testing. In this course, you will get an opportunity to gain knowledge about the ways of building architectures for robust automation and the tools required for the desired quality.
The course has been written by RBCS and licensed by Expertley for sale.
All the individuals preparing for the exam of Advanced Level are required to complete the certification course of Foundation Level.The objectives for this course include but are not limited to:
- Explain the criteria influencing the structure and development of test condition.
- Describe the ways to use test design and analysis to identify the defects before the execution of the test.
- Explain where the architecture-based tests and non-functional tests fit in the lifecycle of an application.
- Outline an approach based on the risks for the planning and execution of the testing.
- Explain test oracles and the ways how the concept is used, along with the realistic examples from the test specifications.
- List the typical defect examples that need to be identified in each of the specific techniques.
- Define and describe the entry conditions for different test execution, which includes test environment, testware, defect management, and configuration management.
- Write the test cases with the use of the design techniques of white box test like:
- Decision Testing.
- Statement Testing.
- Multiple condition Testing.
- Condition determination Testing.
- Write the test cases with the use of the design techniques of black-box test like:
- Decision Tables.
- Equivalence Partitioning.
- State Transition Testing.
- Boundary Value Analysis.
- Understand the reason behind including portability, accessibility, and maintainability tests in test strategies and specifying the test cases for covering the attributes.
- On the basis of ISO 9126, characterize the test approaches, distinguish the various defects found by the reliability, efficiency, and security tests, and specify the test cases.
- Analyze the system as well as the requirement specification, determine the appropriate white box and black box techniques to be applied to meet the specific objectives, and outline the test specification depending on IEEE 829.
- Create a typical defect checklist that can be found during the architecture and code review.
- Compare the different review types with one another and find out the strengths, weaknesses, and use in various fields.
- Analyze, describe, and classify the non-functional and functional defects in the defect report in an understandable way.
What you will get? (Learning Outcomes):
- Unlimited access to the course for a period of three months.
- Nearly 500 slides in PowerPoint that covers all the topics included in the course.
- Software Testing Standard.
- Advanced Level Syllabus of ISTQB.
- Sample questions and mock exam of the Foundation Level to provide an overview of the aspirants.
- A comprehensive glossary of all the software testing terms produced by the ISTQB members.
- Solutions to the exercise in the course.
- Source documents for the exercise included in the course.
- Sample questions of the Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst provided throughout the course.
- Mock exam of the Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst.
- Certificate of Course Completion (Useful for the purpose of employer reimbursement).
RBCS received accreditation for this course from (accrediting body).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.