Most test professionals struggle to answer the tricky question of the software testing process. Answering the exact time taken for the testing process is quite difficult on the part of the professionals.
In this course, Rex Black can help you answer the tricky questions related to the test estimation. This course will enable you to use the potential risks for determining what and how to test. The course will provide you with knowledge about the tasks that need to be carried out in order to perform the tests successfully.
In this course, you will also learn how to use techniques like historical project data, thumb rule, and the work-breakdown-structures for the estimation of testing time as well as money. The energetic group discussions, experienced-based presentation of Rex, realistic exercises, and case studies will provide the estimation tools. This course will successfully prepare you for future testing projects.
The course was written by RBCS and is licensed for sale by Expertley.
The objectives of this course are as follows:
- Refine estimates with the use of historical data, industry averages, tester/ developer ratios, and analysis of test point.
- Evaluate the potential risks to the system quality for finding out what to test and up to what degree in a testing project.
- Providing the estimate to the management on the basis of risk management and dollars-and-cents.
- Utilization of the work-breakdown-structures for the creation of realistic and actionable estimate of time, resources, dependencies, and tasks for the subproject testing.
- Adjustment of the estimated budget and schedule to meet the requirements of the project without increasing the risk and undermining accuracy.
- Unlimited access to the course for three months.
- An additional option of availing the supplemental textbook and course notes is provided.
Blended licenses, e-learning, and volume discounts are offered to the companies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.