Testing is not only about identifying the defects but also includes managing the potential risks effectively. Risk is known as the possibility of undesirable outcomes in a software project. Testing mainly identifies and fixes two types of risks:
- Planning or project risk, which has the potential to affect the overall success of the project.
- Quality or product risk, which has the potential to affect product quality.
As all the risks are different from each other, they require unique techniques for their assessment. In this course, you will learn about the different risk-based testing techniques to identify all the defects and deliver high-quality software for increased functionality. This course will also help you learn how to assess the risk level, and implement the appropriate test and controls to lower the risk.
You will also get to know about the categories of quality risk. This course will provide you knowledge about the ways in which the risk-based testing adapts to the different models of the software development lifecycle. We will also see how the risks affect testing and the metrics to be used for risk-based testing. The course will make you understand all the important concepts with the help of realistic examples, hands-on exercises, and case studies.
The course has been written by RBCS and licensed by Expertley for sale.
The objectives of this course are as follows:
- Understand the general concept of risk and specifically project risk and quality risk.
- Identify the project risks and manage them effectively to reduce their impact on testing.
- Analyze, assess, identify, prioritize, and finally document the quality risks.
- Understand the regression risk and its mitigation strategies.
- Measure the effectiveness of testing to address the risks.
- Report the results of the test on the basis of residual risks.
- Understand the assessment of quality risks and alternative ways of documentation.
What you will get? (Learning Outcomes):
- Unlimited access to the course for three months.
- Certificate of course completion (Useful for the purpose of employer reimbursement).
Blended licenses, e-learning, and volume discounts are available for the companies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.