Testing of a simple system is also not an easy task. It requires practical knowledge and experience. Testers require the appropriate tools to effectively test the software and detect potential bugs. This course will equip the testers with the right tool to meet the testing needs with strict schedules and tight budgets.
In this course, you will get to learn about the different techniques of test planning and risk analysis. It will also provide you knowledge of static testing of the codes and requirements. This course will offer you hands-on experience of the black-box techniques like decision tables, orthogonal arrays, equivalence classes, and state-transition diagrams.
You will also learn about the white-box techniques, including basis paths, set-up pairs, and branch and statement coverage. The course will help you learn how to write the bug reports, document the test cases, and track the test status. It will equip you with the attitudes and skills to become successful testers.
The course has been written by RBCS and licensed by Expertley for sale.
What you will get? (Learning Outcomes):
- Analyze, assess, prioritize, and finally document the potential risks of the system quality.
- Understand the core goals, tactics, and strategies essential for effective testing.
- Execution of test cases and tracking of the results.
- Develop, design, and document the black-box, white-box, and static tests with the use of techniques like:
- Decision Tables.
- Reviews of code and requirements.
- Orthogonal arrays.
- Testing of customer workflow and live data.
- Coverage of data flow.
- Domain testing.
- Analysis of boundary value and equivalence classes.
- State-transition diagrams.
- Strategies of integration test.
- Unite basis test of McCabe.
- Coverage of branch, statement, path, and condition.
- Anomalies observed during research and write high quality and actionable bug reports.
Blended licenses, e-learning, and voucher discounts are available for the companies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.