This course does not have any pre-requisites.
What you will get? (Learning Outcomes):
- Understand the importance of testing for an organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of testing in addressing the quality risks.
- Analyze the testing effectiveness.
- Calculate the ROI of testing.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the individual team members and the test team as a whole.
- Measure the test plan quality.
- Measure the accuracy and effectiveness of the test results.
- Adapt generic test estimation; test planning, test context identification, test system development, and testing process to the specific needs.
- Measure the test coverage effectively.
- Assess the effectiveness of the bug reports to meet the specific needs of the readers.
- Evaluate the change management process.
- Identify the alignment issues that come in between testing and other departments of the organization.
- Adapt a generic test team development, test release management process, quality risk analysis, test release management, and bug reporting process to the specific needs.
- Quantify the percentage of test execution effort spent to test release overhead.
- Assess the effectiveness of the test results reports in meeting the needs of the project team.
- Understand the ways of applying the assessment exercises result to evaluate and optimize the testing process.
- Unlimited access to the course for the duration of three months.
- Add-on option to get the printed copies of the written materials of the course.
- Course completion certificate (It finds a use for the purpose of employer reimbursement).
Blended e-learning, licenses and volume discounts are also available for companies.
This course was written by RBCS and is licensed for sale by Expertley.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Assessing Your Test Team E-Learning
A test manager looks for ways to evaluate the skills of the testing team and implement strategies to improve their overall performance. This course equips the test managers with the best ways for the optimum success of the team. The course will make you familiar with the different techniques that can be used to assess the potential of the team members. With insightful ideas, you will be able to know the actual status of your team.
Managing the Testing Process E-Learning
Managing the testing process is a core responsibility of the test managers. Successfully completing the testing process within the scheduled deadline and limited resources require expertise. This course will equip the test managers with the required knowledge and skillsets to succeed in their role. In this course, you will learn how to manage the skills of the testers, which tools to hire, and much more.
Software Test Estimation E-Learning
Test estimation is an important task that determines the accuracy of the software testing project. Test estimation answers all the questions related to the time is taken, the cost involved, and the efforts of a testing project. This course will enable the testing professionals to conduct the test estimation effectively. It will help them understand the practical aspects and answer all the questions efficiently.